Dollhouse Modern Makeover - Finished House / Before and After


The Dollhouse Makeover is Complete !


The before and after pictures above show the changes and work i have done on this house over 5 weeks, in time to get it ready for my daughter on Christmas Day !

The completed LIVING ROOM



The completed KITCHEN


The completed BATHROOM


The completed MASTER BEDROOM


The completed BEDROOM 2


The completed BEDROOM 3


The completed TOP LANDING /STUDY


The completed LAUNDRY


The completed MIDDLE LANDING


1ST AND 2ND FLOOR (LEFT SIDE)


1ST AND 2ND FLOOR (RIGHT SIDE)



COMPLETED DOLLHOUSE


Starting this project was something I didn't think I would enjoy so much, and the amount of work i put in was enormous, but it has really made me appreciate doll house  building and those talented people who make them even more.

Who knows I might just pull out my dremel and make some amazing miniature  pieces of furniture in the new year to really make this dollhouse fantastic!

Now onto my next project 😉

KJ    xoxox

Click here for a video of the rooms 😉

No comments

Post a Comment