DIY Family Christmas Baubles


With Christmas fast approaching it's time to get crafty with the kids !

Every Christmas we make special family baubles for the tree, this year I asked my son what he wanted to do and he said he wanted to make us, just like we had with our previous Xmas diy craft the xmas tree gnomes.

So I rummaged through my Christmas decorations and found some plain white baubles which would work perfectly.

I'm not too bad at drawing so I thought it would be cute if I drew our faces and the kids glued on the hair.



The faces, in my rush kind of did turn out ok, if not a little creepy.


So once they were dry I had the kids glue on the hair I had cut/plaited.



So we still havnt put the tree up yet because it's too early, but these will be hanging from it soon, even if they don't match my theme 😕😊



Hope everyone has a wonderful and happy holiday!

KJ

xoxo



No comments

Post a Comment